Top tips for Black Friday
Black Friday, a day of reckoning. Punters around the globe have the rare opportunity to save £££’s on purchases. These ‘hefty’ savings do come at a price however, with many arrests made last year as the UK wrestled and fought to secure items at cost.
- Argos have more than 2,000 reductions have been made across toys, technology, video games and many more items.
- Amazon is offering ‘lightning deals’ on a number of products from Monday until Sunday, November 29.
- All Tesco Extra stores will close at midnight on Thursday, November 26 and open at 5am on Friday, November 27 . Last year police were called to eight Tesco stores in Greater Manchester overnight.
- Currys will be offering more than 3,000 deals in store and online. Televisions, wearable tech and nutri-blenders are just some of the items being offered at discount prices.
- Don’t go to Asda. The supermarket giant is not taking part in the sales bonanza this year.
- Don’t beat up the little old lady who has just purchased the last toaster with a 30% discount. Be nice, don’t get arrested.
So, play nice fellow Brits, and good luck in all the madness.